Charlotte Small Business Weekend
Time & Location
About the Event
The Small Business Spotlight Pop-Up Shop was implemented to give small business owners and local buyers a chance to connect and support each other. Small Business Spotlight enables shoppers to make a big impact in their neighborhoods by supporting a local small business.
Small Business Spotlight Pop-Up Shop is the last Saturday of every month set aside to a support small businesses across the entire state. Come celebrate the thriving small businesses in Charlotte, NC and Mecklenburg County. Small businesses are the backbone of the community and support is essential. Innovations, products, and displays will be on hand. Companies looking to fill hiring needs will be onsite as well. In a nut shell "Stay Local, Shop Local, and Support Local" companies and entrepreneurs.
- Can I bring a clothing rack? Yes, but only one rack is allowed.
- Can I bring a mannequin? Yes, but only a table top mannequin is allowed.
- Can I bring an extra table? No, extra tables are NOT permitted.
- What time is set up? Set up is one hour before the mall opens.
- Vendor (Saturday & Sunday)$200$2000$0